On this page we will highlight current job opportunities within our growing Lancashire business.
A chance to join our growing family business and be part of one of the most exciting brands in Lancashire. We are proud to offer this full time position to a professional individual with great work ethic who has skills in organisation, IT, communication and multitasking.
- Assist with incoming communications via Telephone, Email and Social Media.
- Assist with shipping of all online orders along with any follow up communications.
- Manage retail stock and report any weekly discrepancies.
- Assist Directors, the sales team and production with admin and daily tasks.
- Serve customers when required in our distillery shop.
- Maintain and build relationships with our supply and trade customer base.
- Will involve some maintenance work on our e-commerce platforms.
- Could involve some overlap into hospitality as the business requires.
- Be welcomed into our friendly team and have a chance to be involved in all aspects of the distillery life.
CV & Covering letters to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by COP 28th March.
Interviews to take place w/c 29th March.
Must be able to start in April.
Strong IT Skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Apps
Clean drivers license .
Competitive salary with 28 days holiday (inc. BH)