Cuckoo Christmas Market 5th and 6th December. 11am till 3pm.
Tier 3 regulations. What does this mean in practice?
This is our second year of ‘Christmas Markets’ at the distillery. This is a small offering of lovely local businesses who we work with throughout the year. Previously this has taken part within the distillery, however this year, with COVID restrictions and Brindle Distillery also wanting to keep to guidelines this will take place in the Car Park at the distillery.
PLEASE NOTE that this ‘Market’ will be less of a day out and more of a quick shop. To allow a flow of traffic, please do not hang around the farm after shopping, as we need the car park space. If possible, we advise on walking to the distillery!
PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON SANDY LANE
We ask all visitors to keep to the guidelines at this current time:
- Always maintain social distancing.
- Households only or households with one other person who is not in your support bubble (as per GOV website)
- You must wear a face covering when inside the distillery and the Bee Centre (this is for Cuckoo/Honey purchasing and takeout coffee) – we advise that you also wear one outside when at other stalls.
- Make use of our sanitising stations
- All food is for takeaway only. People will not be allowed to eat on site.
- You can drink takeaway coffee on site
- Sorry, but no sampling is allowed.
- Dogs are allowed on site but not in the distillery.
Please follow directions for parking on our overflow carpark and make your way down the yard to the distillery.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to manage the number of people on site.
Our mini market will include:
- Cuckoo Gin and Christmas Gin Gifts.
- The Bee Centre – Honey and associated products.
- Create Box – Specialists in styled grazing boxes delivered directly to your door.
- The Brinscall Baker – Amazing local home baked cakes and treats.
- Mawsons Mallows – Handmade luxury marshmallows in a variety of flavours.
- Heights Farm Pet Foods – A local favourite with all your pet foods needs.
- Sophies Flower Pot – Locally designed and styled Flowers and Plants.
- Holme Farm Dairies – A wide range of delicious Preserves, Biscuits & other pantry items
- Rivington Brewery – Locally produced craft ales, porters, stouts
- Cicely & May – Locally produced candles and scents.
- Fluffi – Cosy blankets idea for chilling out at home
- Lavendar Barn – Beauty Gifts
- Ginger Fairy – Christmas Gifts
- The Flying Pig Pizza – Authentice Wood Fired Pizza for takeaway (Sat Only)
- Gourmet Burgers Humble Kitchen – Tasty Burgers, locally produced (Sun Only)