Distillery Workshop 31/7/20
31 July 2020
Combining a gin-making workshop, an informal talk about Brindle Distillery and our award-winning Cuckoo Gin, four perfect serve cocktails from across our range, snacks and a full distillery tour, the Workshop offers an experience like no other for the keenest of gin fan
|Time:||7 pm till 10.30pm|
The Cuckoo’s Nest|
|Cost:||£95 pp. Please book via our experiences page|
Led by our Master Distiller, you will learn how to design and distil gin, dreaming up your very own recipe, then picking your botanicals and having a go at distilling your gin on your mini copper-pot still.
Once your gin has been approved by our Master Distiller, you will be able to bottle it in one of our exclusive Workshop bottles, to take home and share with your friends, not before trying it yourself of course, in a classic G&T!
The Workshop Experience includes:
- Informal talk about Brindle Distillery & Cuckoo Gin
- Full behind the scenes tour of the distillery
- Create your own gin under the guidance of our Master Distiller
- A bottle of your gin in our exclusive Workshop bottle (70cl)
- Enjoy four different gin cocktails from the Cuckoo Gin range throughout the experience, and finish with a G&T made with your gin
- Nibbles to soak up the booze!
- £5 discount off any 70cl bottle of Cuckoo Gin purchased on the day
- We’ll keep your recipe on file for reordering at a later date
Experience time: Approx. 3 hours